ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT - NORDICS (M/F)
About our client:
Our client is a leader in the Automotive Industry. Having been established for over 50 years ago, they are a leader in their field with operations on a wholesale and retail level all over the world.
Due to expansion in the Nordics, they are currently seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their finance team. The successful candidate will liaise with resellers, financing companies and direct customers regarding day to day financial decisions whilst also maintaining in house financial processes.
- Preparation of the weekly cash flow forecast
- Provide credit control, chasing and posting payments
- Being responsible for direct debit collection across resellers
- Assist with monthly Budgets and Forecasts
- Liaise with resellers in Scandinavia and organise credit limits
- Liaising with Finance companies
- Develop and stream line current procedures
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts and producing reports
- Experience within a similar position
- "All round" accounting skills
- Credit controlling experience
- Strong and outgoing personality
- Fluency in English and Swedish
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
What's on offer:
If this sounds like you then do not hesitate to send your CV.
Responsible Consultant: Ashley Stephenson