TEAMLEADER ACCOUNTS PAYABLE (M/F)
About our client:
Our client is a leading organisation operating in the Information Technology industry on both a Nordic & International level currently experiencing fast-growth and development through constant organic growth and acquisitions.
On behalf of our client, Page Personnel is currently looking for a Team Leader for an Accounts Payable department due to join a fast-growing & thriving organisation. To be successful in this position, the candidate will have previous leading experience and strong command of Accounts Payable.
The position is set to start in the fall and will be for an initial 12 months with the possibility of being renewed.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead and manage a team of Accounts Payable specialists whilst holding the following responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of the Accounts Payable department
- Working on the department's KPIs and efficiency levels
- Reporting to the Head of Accounting
- Managing the department's flow of invoices
- Day-to-day contact with suppliers
- Current bookkeeping & accounting
- Reconciliation of Accounts
- Improvement of current processes
- Implementation of new processes
You have a minimum of a year's professional experience in the following fields:
- Previous management & leadership experience in an Accounting function
- Previous experience from a larger organisation with large and constant flow of invoices
- Strong command of business & accounting systems
Further required qualifications and traits:
- A qualified education (IHM/KY and upper) in Accounting or Finance is necessary
- Fluency in Swedish is required and command of English and/or other Nordic & Scandinavian languages is a plus
- As a person you enjoy a fast-paced environment, high tempo and ad hoc tasks
Are you looking to take on a new leading & management challenge in one of Scandinavia's fastest growing organisations? If so, please send your CV in either Swedish or English to César Gautier at Page Personnel.