About our client:
Our client offers solutions and support to increase the independence of disabled or elderly people as well as to improve the convenience of those who are caring for them. Our wide range of high-quality products includes mobility, stairlifts, moving & handling and bathing solutions.
- Responsibility for the reconciliation of Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Month-end closing procedures
- Maintaining the Profit & Loss Account as well as the Balance Sheet
- Producing Cash Flow statements
- Ad hoc Finance & Accounting projects
- Contributing to the development of a dynamic and fast-paced international organization
In order to be considered for this position, candidates are required to have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience within the following areas:
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Knowledge of month-end closing procedures
- Professional background from International Companies is meritorious but not a necessity
- Proven to be a proactive and business minded person with excellent interpersonal skills
- You enjoy challenges and have a capacity to work & collaborate alongside a team
If you are interested please apply below as soon as possible.