ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE - START ASAP (M/F)
About our client:
Our client is a leading organisation operating in the Information Technology industry on both a Nordic & International level.
On behalf of our client, Page Personnel is currently recruiting an expert and motivated Accounts Receivable specialist due to join a fast-growing & thriving organisation. To be successful in this position, the candidate will have a minimum of two years experience within the field of Accounts Receivable having worked up to Reconciliations.
The position will initially be a 6 month's consulting contract with the possibility of going into a permanent employment.
The successful candidate will hold responsibility for the client's full Accounts Receivable function:
- Invoicing & Billing
- Credit Collection & Assessments
- Reconciliation of Accounts
You have a minimum of two year's experience in the following area:
- Handling of Accounts Receivable, preferably in a middle-sized or larger organisation
- Active participation and responsibility for the Reconciliation of Accounts
Further required qualifications and traits:
- Qualified education (IHM / KY) in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Fluency in both Swedish & English is a requirement
- You are a fast-paced and driven person with the ambition to develop in the future
What's on offer:
Looking to take on a new challenge in a growing company offering career progression? If so, send your CV immediately to César Gautier at Page Personnel.