INTERNAL AUDITOR (M/F)
About our client:
Our client is a leading manufacturer of heavy trucks, buses, coaches and industrial or marine engines.
Group Internal Audit (GIA) is a part of the Finance and Business Control Group. Its main mission is to provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and thereby improve the organisation's operations.
For our client we are now looking for a Internal Auditor. This position will primarily be dedicated to audit assignments within our Financial Services organisation. You will be located at the Global Headquarters and report to the Head of Group Internal Audit. This position will require travelling approximately 25-30% of the time.
- Perform audit assignments on an individual or team basis, primarily within the Financial Services organisation
- Carry out risk assessments and develop audit scopes
- Actively follow-up on the status of open internal audit issues
- Assist the Head of Group Internal Audit with the development of the annual audit plan and with periodic reporting to the Audit Committee
- Help establish internal control and Corporate Governance concepts throughout the organization and further develop audit processes and methodologies
- University degree in Business Administration with minimum 2 years of experience from controlling, auditing, finance, treasury or accounting
- Experience from, or an understanding of internal auditing standards and experience, is highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills together with a driven and business oriented personality
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- Swedish is a must
Would you like to be a part of this organisation? Please send your application as soon as possible. Responsible consultant: Juan Ramon.