PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR (M/F)
About our client:
Our client is a leader with in the food and beverage services industry with multiple operations based through out Stockholm and Sweden. Due to growth they are currently seeking a Payroll Administrator / Ekonomiassistent to join their team in down town Stockholm.
Your main responsibilities will be to manage the payroll function for 300 to 400 employees whilst contributing to the AP/AR, month end, forecasting, budgeting and day to day accounting functions.
- Maintain the payroll system
- Enter new employees data
- Deal with multiple managers on a daily basis
- Work to deadlines regarding weekly salary payments
- Maintain the Staff data input system
- Contribute to the day to day accounting
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of payroll procedures
- Experience with in accounting
- Strong people skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Be fluent in both Swedish and English
- Experience with in the food and beverage industry will be highly regarded
If you are looking to join a fun, dynamic company that invest in their staff then please apply below.