Du är här
World Wide Account Manager
Account Management, Electronics
Om vår klient
With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex (a subsidiary of Koch Industries) is a globally recognized provider of electronic offering a full suite of solutions in a wide range of industries, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle, telecommunications and medical.
On behalf of Molex, Page Personnel is currently looking to recruit a World Wide Account Manager (WWAM) due (remove this word) to join their Nordic operations in Stockholm. Reporting into the Sales Manager - Northern Europe, the World Wide Account Manager will be working within the connector industry and will be responsible for a multibillion Swedish Telecom account. The selected candidate will lead yearly negotiations and all major projects that are communicated directly with global sourcing and key members of the account. Furthermore, they will guide the development of Account members located across the globe ensuring they understand and communicate effectively with the end client. Additional responsibilities include the coordination of resources as well as well as the creation & implementation of account management plans, strategy communication & event management.
As part of their position, the World Wide Account Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Prepare & agree annual sales forecasts in accordance with the entity's goal for growth
- Propose & agree on a business plan ensuring sales forecast is achieved & met
- Actively drive & manage Molex's system solution capabilities
- Determine & set-up a strategy in regards to customer & account penetration (e.g. developing, maintaining, improving key relationships, determining decision marks, understanding client processes)
- Use existing network & develop new key relationships at the OEM to position of Molex
- Prepare & maintain customer yearly price contracts and be involved in major project / product requests for quotations
- Provide marketing intelligence on competitor activity and market trends as requested
- Attend and participate in Sales meetings, exhibitions as well as training courses
- Provide local support for the solution of challenges or service related items
Vem söker vi?
In order to be successful in this recruitment process, applicants are expected to match the following requirements:
- Proven experience, preferably in a direct selling position within the electric components industry
- A professional and academic background in Electrical / Mechanical engineering degree is considered key
- Knowledge & existing network within targeted OEM is highly meritorious
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Fluency, spoken and written, in English and Swedish
- Must be able to travel frequently
Have the right skillset and currently looking to join a globally recognized provider of electronic solutions? Have the right ambition to manage a large international client account? If so, send your CV in English or Swedish to César Gautier as soon as possible.