You are here
Clear career development perspectives
Constant professional growth
About Our Client
Page Personnel, part of PageGroup, is an international recruitment consultancy with offices in 35 countries and counting with over 6000 employees. PageGroup is publicly listed on London Stock Exchange with a market capitalization worth over £1 bn.
With a focus on Logistics, Procurement and Supply Chain functions you will become an expert towards our clients, candidates and the related professional network.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be operating on a "360° consultancy basis", as a result your responsibilities will include the following:
- New client acquisition, development of new & existing business partnerships;
- Development of a relevant candidate network;
- Candidate interviews using different methods of assessment;
- Full recruitment processes management (including CV screening, interview management through to job offer);
- You will also organize and control the interaction between clients and candidates, ensuring professional service is delivered throughout the entire experience.
The Successful Applicant
We welcome experienced consultants with knowledge of Supply Chain as well as candidates from the recruitment industry. If you are assertive, energetic, commercially driven and enjoy managing negotiations we would be very happy to discuss the current open opportunities at Page Personnel.
In order to be successful in this role, candidates are expected to have:
- A minimum of 1-2 years professional experience
- Relevant recruitment experience is considered highly meritorious
- Experience from B2B commercially driven roles
- Knowledge within Logistics & Supply Chain (e.g. academic background, past or current professional experience) is considered a plus
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a must
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to join one of the strongest teams within our Stockholm operations & one of the fastest growing divisions across PageGroup in Europe
- A team of established recruitment experts from whom to learn from
- Possibility to make your own decisions and implement your own ideas
- Strong career opportunities
- Competitive package and transparent bonus structure