You are here
About Our Client
To be successful in this role candidates are expected to have a minimum of 2-3 years' experience within similar roles. This is a temporary 12 months contract starting as soon as possible. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of 3 other payroll administrators. Experience from working in HOGIA and in international organizations is considered a plus.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with the following responsibilities:
- Payroll Administrator will work with all aspects of the payroll cycle.
- Be the 1ST point of contact for internal stakeholders as well external stakeholders.
- Handling incoming system requests
- Improve and streamline procedures and processes
- Daily management of information in the internal database
- You will handle the administration of employment contracts and changes in our personnel master data system
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role, we see that you:
- Relevant payroll admin experience - ideally from a large international company
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Previously been working in HOGIA
- Detail oriented
- Basic employment law knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
What's on Offer
Are you interested in working for an innovative IT company? Submit your application to Lina at Page Personnel as soon as possible, interviews will be conducted continuously.