You are here
About Our Client
To be successful in this role candidates are expected to have a minimum of 2-5 years' experience within similar roles. This is a temporary 12 months contract starting as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone that finds order in chaos and thrive when faced with new and interesting problems. In short, you do what needs to be done under tight deadlines, without making excuses. With a positive attitude.
As an Office Coordinator your responsibility will be:
- Serve as the first point of contact for staff and guests.
- Execute on all operational aspects of our Stockholm office, surrounding offices (Copenhagen, Oslo, and Amsterdam) and corporate apartments: real estate projects, kitchen, maintenance, front-of-house, shipping, space planning, etc.
- Establish and improve vendor relations (food, janitorial, office supplies, etc.)
- Liaise with property managers and subcontractors to ensure timely completion of building and space issues.
- Help plan, support, and execute office events and external conferences.
- Handle any and all last minute requests and issues.
- General administrative tasks.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role we are looking for:
- University degree, or experience in a similar role.
- Dedication, flexibility, transparency, and professionalism.
- Ability to creatively and efficiently prioritize and execute against several tasks and projects.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and in an autonomous environment.
- Extraordinary communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in Swedish and English. Norwegian, Danish and/or Dutch are a plus.
What's on Offer
Are you interested in working with an international innovative company? Submit your application to Lina on Page Personnel as soon as possible, interviews are ongoing.