You are here
LSG Account Manager
Join a world leading organisation in the Life Science industry
A challenging role part of a growing Nordic organisation,
About Our Client
Our client, Bio-Rad Laboratories, has played a leading role in the advancement of scientific discovery for over 50 years by providing a broad range of innovative tools and services to the life science research and clinical diagnostics markets. Founded in 1952, they have a global team of more than 8,250 employees and serve more than 150,000 research and industry customers worldwide through their global network of operations.
Following strong performance in combination with planned growth for the coming years, Page Personnel are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager on behalf of Bio-Rad Laboratories. Reporting to the LSG Sales Manager (Sweden & Finland), the successful candidate will operate in the Life Science market covering Southern Sweden.
As Bio-Rad Laboratories' Account Manager, your responsibilities will include - but might not be limited to - the following:
- Develop Bio-Rad Laboratories' business in Southern Sweden to deliver business goals and objectives and ensure long term growth
- Plan & execute customer visits and other field based activities according to Marketing & Sales activity plans on your own and together with Field Application Specialists or other Bio-Rad personnel
- Maintain high levels of customer focus, ensuring the creation & maintenance of long-term business relationships with new & existing customers.
- Drive the sales process by using your product and applications understanding, communication talent and professional commercial skills
- Contribute to the success of the whole team by providing and sharing market knowledge and experiences from your territory
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in this recruitment process, candidates are expected to fulfil the following requirements:
- An Academic Degree (Bachelor's or Master's degree) in a Scientific field, such as Molecular Biology, is consider a must
- Sales experience and/or laboratory experience is considered necessary
- You have an independent & self-driven, yet team oriented, professional approach
- You are highly customer focused & value long term business relationships
- You are fully proficient in English & Swedish, both written & spoken
- You have a driver's license
- The successful candidate will be based in and operating from the Skåne region
What's on Offer
Providing you have the right academic and, ideally, commercial experience in the Life Science industry, Bio-Rad is providing you as a candidate the opportunity to join a Nordic team that has been experiencing strong growth over the past years. Combined with the opportunity to further your career in an organisation present on a global level, this is a great opportunity for ambitious and commercially driven candidates.
Contact César Gautier at Page Personnel / Michael Page as soon as possible for further details.