You are here
Customer Interaction Coordinator
Customer Service job within large international company
Apply today! We're conducting interviews on a rolling basis
About Our Client
Our client is a large international manufacturer of cutting-edge equipment and complex solutions which are used in multiple high tech industries.
As a Customer Interaction Coordinator mainly you will be responsible for:
- Establishing accurate and timely communication between customers from the Nordics (Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark) and various internal teams (sales representatives, coordinators, marketing teams etc.)
- Creating customer request tickets in business system SAP
- Following up with internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
To be successful it this role we would expect you to have:
- At least one year of experience of working with customer service in business-to-business environment
- You describe yourself as capable of coordination complex processes and setting priorities between different job responsibilities
- Understanding of order process
- Experience of working in large ERP/CRM system (SAP experience is a big plus)
- Fluency in Swedish and English, knowledge of Danish is an advantage
What's on Offer
Does it sound like something interesting for you? If so, apply today! Interviews are conducted on rolling basis. Position might be filled before advertisement end date.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach Artiom Kravchenko on 0733254911.