You are here
Large international company
6 months temporary role with good chances to become permanent
About Our Client
Our client is innovative production company with operations all around the world.
As a key member of the purchasing team, this role involves working proactively with both external suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure that procurement strategy implemented according to the standards and procedures. The role involves sourcing and purchasing of direct components and materials from a wide range of suppliers.
- Purchasing according to planned inventory levels to optimize stock availability within financial budgets
- Maintaining close relationships with suppliers
- Placement of purchase orders with approved suppliers
- Resolving problems and queries with suppliers
- Expediting late orders and finding solutions to material shortages
- Liaising with freight forwarders to coordinate inbound freight by road, air and sea freight
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in this recruitment process, candidates are expected to fulfill the following requirements:
- 3-5 years of work experience as Purchaser/Buyer or relevant
- Experience of interaction with international suppliers on a daily basis
- Knowledge of Excel on an advanced level will be plus
- Experience of working with SAP or other large ERP system
- Strong communication skills (being able to deal with different levels in an organization)
- Fluency in Swedish and English, written and spoken, is necessary
Keywords: Purchasing, Procurement, Inköp
What's on Offer
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply online with your CV in English as soon as possible. Your application will be handled by Artiom Kravchenko.