Including consent regarding processing of personal data
Page Personnel is part of the international professional services recruitment group PageGroup plc., hereinafter referred to as “PageGroup”, with offices in a large number of countries. You hereby acknowledge that Page Personnel may transfer any rights and information to other entities within the global PageGroup network.
Page Personnel’s online service protects the users’ privacy. We strive to provide safe use of the Internet site. We do our utmost to assure you that the information you give us remains confidential and is only used for the purposes stated herein.
We do not disclose and will not in the future disclose information on individual visits to the site or personal information you provide us with such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. to any third party without your permission.
We work in compliance with the Swedish Personal Data Act (PuL) and the corresponding EU Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of personal data. The purpose of the PuL is to protect private individuals from having their personal integrity violated when their personal information is processed. The information you send us, including your CV and e-mail address, is archived in our central database.
Curriculum vitae and your consent to process personal data
You can send us your CV via this Internet site. You can do this either to apply for an advertised job or to have it reviewed by our recruitment consultants. Your CV will only be able to be accessed by PageGroups's recruitment consultants (both in and outside of the EU).
You may indicate that your personal data is submitted solely for the purpose of applying for a specific advertised job or you may indicate that the purpose of processing your personal data shall include matching in relation to future job opportunities on a long term basis.
At the same time as you submit your curriculum vitae to us, you thereby agree to having your personal information processed and used in accordance with the purpose and aim we have indicated.
The controller of the personal data will be Page Personnel.
Information we collect and how we use it
Your personal information, such as your name, your e-mail address and your CV are archived and used by us solely for the following purposes:
- • Matching your coded information with job offers, to help us to find suitable positions for you.
- • Keeping you informed of Page Personnel’s services, news and other events in your chosen field of competence.
- • Collecting surveys on salary and other subjects about our candidates.
We guarantee that your information will not be able to be accessed by any third party (it is understood that other entities within the global PageGroup are not considered third parties) without your permission. You may any time contact us and ask us to provide you with information on what personal data we are processing and how we use it. Furthermore, you may at any time request us to rectify such personal data that has not been duly processed or is incorrect.
Further terms and conditions that regulate the use of the Internet site
1. The information on this Internet site is for your information only, and you should seek further guidance and conduct individual examinations before you rely upon it.
2. The information on this Internet site has been collected from various sources and may be changed with no advance warning.
3. The material presented on this Internet site may contain technical or other defects or incorrect information. Page Personnel disclaims all responsibility and makes no claims regarding the quality, correctness, completeness or suitability of the information on this Internet site. Page Personnel disclaims all demands on keeping this information up to date and correct or that the information has been verified by Page Personnel.
4. Page Personnel disclaims all responsibility for the content of this Internet site and anything arising from negligence or otherwise with regard to information.
5. Page Personnel makes no claim regarding the existence or availability of any position advertised on this Internet site.
6. Page Personnel does not guarantee that an employer or client will request a candidate’s information, ask to interview a candidate or employ a candidate, nor that any candidate will meet the specific expectations of an employer or client. Page Personnel cannot guarantee that an employer or client will keep candidate information confidential.
7. Page Personnel disclaims all responsibility for and does not guarantee final conditions and duration of any position attained with the help of Page Personnel.
8. By using this Internet site, you accept the risk that the information may be incomplete, erroneous, out of date or non-compliant with your requirements.
9. Page Personnel disclaims all liability for compensation arising from costs or damages that should arise as a result of or having connection with the direct or indirect use of the content of the Internet site. It is your responsibility to judge the correctness, completeness and usefulness of all statements and other information provided through this Internet site.
10. Page Personnel does not guarantee that data that is available for download from this Internet site is free of virus or other malicious components.
11. Page Personnel disclaims all liability for delays or stoppages that arise due to uncontrollable circumstances. The performance of an internal service provided can be affected by factors such as the configuration of your computer system, your connection and communication hardware, your physical location and data traffic conditions on the Internet.
12. By using this Internet site, you accept the user conditions stated herein. Any legal dispute that may arise from the interpretation of the content, claims or disputes (of any nature and not limited to contractual issues) come under the jurisdiction of Swedish courts and Swedish law shall apply.
Intellectual Property Rights
All information provided on this Internet site is the property of Page Personnel.
This Internet site has been developed for and by Page Personnel.
All copyright, trade marks, trade names, logotypes and any other intellectual property rights are the property of PageGroup, unless otherwise indicated. All unlawful copying is prohibited.